For the 4th consecutive year, La Flor Dominicana is releasing a Super Bowl special edition to commemorate this special event. As usual, a very limited number of boxes will be delivered by the company to their retailers in the only State where the Super Bowl will take place. Each box will contain 10 Cigars; so far the selling price is at $16/stogie.
For this year, the NFL’s championship will take place at the US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, MN, on the 4th of February 2018, between the Patriots and the Eagles.
This year release is so similar to the previous one. It has an Ecuadorian Habano wrapper over Dominican binder and filler. On the wrapper, you can see a cut off design of a football made out of a Connecticut Shade Tobacco. Below are the differences with the Special Edition 2017:
- This cigar features a Connecticut Shade Torpedo cap.
- A Connecticut Shade trim around the foot.
- The new release does not have an angled foot as the 2017 edition.
It is worth mentioning that the previous Special Football Editions have gone to:
- Arizona (Special Football Edition 2015),
- California (Special Football Edition 2016),
- Texas (Special Football Edition 2017).
This edition comes in one unique Figurado vitola that has a 6 1/2” with a ring gauge that starts from a 52 to 60.
Don’t forget to send us your photos puffing one of them during the game!
Categories: Cigar Companies News