As we previously discussed in the month of June, the 85th IPCPR trade show which started on the 10th of July 2017, will present many new Cigars and/or Series. In that occasion, Drew Estate will introduce its new Undercrown Sungrown.
This new Edition has an Ecuadorian Sumatra Wrapper, a binder from Connecticut River Valley and a filler from Nicaragua. It was well prepared at La Gran Fabrica Drew Estate in Nicaragua.
“Challenging Willy Herrera and the Undercrown blending team to create the new expression after finally securing sun grown tobacco is extremely exciting, as we have tried to secure this Sumatra Ecuador tobacco for over 15 years,” Drew Estate president and founder Jonathan Drew said.
Note that Undercrown Sungrown is the 3rd edition in the popular Undercrown series, which includes Undercrown Shade (released in 2015), and the original Undercrown (in 2011).
Below are the details of the 7 sizes:
- Corona, 5 5/8” x 46 ring gauge; Priced for $205.00 per box of 25,
- Robusto, 5” x 54; Priced for $212.00 per box of 25,
- Gran Toro, 6” x 52; Priced for $225.50 per box of 25,
- Belicoso, 6” x 52; Priced for $246.00 per box of 25,
- Gordito, 6” x 60; Priced for $246.00 per box of 25,
- Corona Doble, 7” x 54; Priced for $259.5 per box of 25,
- Flying Pig, 3 15/16” x 60; Priced for $152.64 per box of 12.