Hamlet Paredes, famous torcedor from Cuba and previous ambassador for Habanos S.A., who signed on with Rocky Patel Premium Cigars and released a brand in 2015; in every rolling event he would host, he will be asked for a medium or even a mild cigar as he said in a press release. “So now I’ll have a cigar for the everyday smoker on the market.” The new Cigar will be introduced in Las Vegas this coming July in during the IPCPR trade show.
Not only that, but this Cigar will commemorate his 25th year of experience in the field of Cigar including working at the Partagas factory in Cuba. “Hamlet 25th year Master of Tobacco” will be a regular series in the market, thus will not be considered of limited boxes.
Below are some Cigar details:
- Ecuadoran Habana wrapper,
- Pennsylvania broadleaf binder,
- Nicaraguan and Honduras filler,
The Cigar will be presented by 3 sizes:
- Robusto measuring 5 1/2 inches by 50 ring gauge; average price of USD.8.75;
- Toro, 6 1/2 by 52, average price of USD.9.30;
- Sixty, 6 by 60, average price of USD.10.